Russian Advocate (Russian Lawyer), member of Association Barrister’s Chamber of Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation. Number on the roster of lawyers: 39/875
|December 2007 – November 2012||A legal assistant in a Nonprofit organization “Collegium of advocates of Kaliningrad city”.
While getting a second law degree, I worked as a legal assistant in a Nonprofit organization “Collegium of advocates of the Kaliningrad city”. This circumstance determined the main focus of my work on the civil-legal specialization: family law, housing law, electoral law. I assisted a criminal lawyer as well.
|December 2012 – March 2013||Lawyer trainee in a Nonprofit organization “Specialized College of advocates of the Kaliningrad city”.
In the new College, the international law became the key priority work. I assisted the lawyers in the search, systematization, and analysis of judicial practice of the European Court of Human Rights, including translation from English into Russian.
|March 2013 – until now||Lawyer in a Nonprofit organization “Specialized College of advocates of the Kaliningrad city”. Main fields of work:
– Family law;
– International family law;
– Housing law;
– Challenging the normative legal acts of the legislative bodies on the territory of the Kaliningrad region (in accordance with Chapter 21 of the Administrative Procedure Code of the Russian Federation);
– Criminal law: protecting in cases involving torture of the suspects/accused persons, unlawful detention, crimes against the person;
– Conducting various legal seminars and lectures in Kaliningrad and the region.
2002 – 2007 Immanuel Kant Russian State University, Faculty of History, Diploma of Historian and History teacher.
2007 – 2010 Kaliningrad Frontier Institute of the Federal Security Service of Russia, Faculty of Law, Diploma of Lawyer.
2007 – 2010, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Faculty of Economics, Diploma of Manager.
2007 – 2010, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, faculty of history, Postgraduate study.
Second language skills:
I am learning the English language. Every week I communicate with an English-speaking teacher. My language level is B2.
Lawyer skills enhancement.
- Participated in the FIRST ALL-RUSSIAN CONGRESS OF YOUNG ADVOCATES organized by the chamber of lawyers of the Russian Federation;
- Finished the resident online course “Family law and human rights. Relevant and problematic aspects. International standards of the child and adult rights protection” organized by the Russian Federal Chamber of Lawyers and the HELP program of the Council of Europe;
- Currently participate in the resident online course “Admissibility of evidence in criminal proceedings: implementation of investigative activities in Russia in terms of European standards in the field of human rights”, organized by the Russian Federal Chamber of Lawyers and the HELP program of the Council of Europe;
- Participated in the international conference “Advocacy under the Baltic cooperation” in 2014, 2015, and 2017;
- Participated in the seminar “The role of the lawyer in the judicial process” as part of the international project “Raising professional standards in the work of Russian lawyers” with the participation of British experts.
- Completed the course of training in the Bar Association of the Kaliningrad region under the program “Lawyer activities in the proceedings on civil, criminal and administrative cases in the order of appointment”;
- Completed the training course: “INNOVATION IN CIVIL, HOUSING AND FAMILY LEGISLATION OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION”;
- Completed the course of training: “INNOVATION IN THE ADMINISTRATIVE LEGISLATION OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION 2015. LAWYER TACTIC WORK IN VARIOUS CATEGORIES OF CRIMINAL CASES”;
- Completed the training course “INNOVATION IN THE TAX LEGISLATION OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE ARBITRATION PROCESS AND THE BANKRUPTCY LEGISLATION”;
- Completed the training course “ANALYTICAL CAPABILITIES OF CONSULTANT PLUS TO HELP LAWYERS IN DECISION-MAKING.”